Burnett and Hubbard Eyecare
Dr. Lara Hubbard has officially joined Dr. Charlene Burnett as a partner in Burnett and Hubbard Eyecare PLLC as of January 1, 2021. Dr. Lara and Dr. Charlene will both continue to see patients as usual in the office. So be sure to notice our new signage out front of the office!
Unfortunately, COVID 19 is still here! We continue to consider our patients and our staff to maximize safety and minimize risk of exposure to COVID19. We are limiting the number of patients in the office and disinfecting all surfaces in between each patient. When you call to book your appointment, you will be asked if you or any member of your household have tested positive or have any symptoms relating to COVID19. If so, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit. It is important for you to know what changes have been made to the normal office routine.
1. Call us when you arrive at the office and stay in your vehicle as you await further instructions. This is to minimize your exposure to others and to keep social distancing.
2. PLEASE WEAR YOUR OWN MASK! You will not be seen without one. You will need to wear your mask during your visit.
3. You will have your temperature checked, and if you are running a fever, you will not be examined that day.
4. Do not bring anyone with you unless you need a caregiver or guardian. Children under the age of 18 need a parent. You will need to make arrangements for childcare as no other siblings can accompany the patient.
5. Please call ahead when picking up eyeglasses and contact lenses unless you are having them sent directly to your home. Walk-ins are discouraged and may result in your having to wait outside until we can accommodate you.
The safety of our community is paramount to us. The world has changed since your last visit with us, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to your health and well-being. We look forward to seeing you again soon!